This program is sold directly by Blake Finley, American specialist in Uranian Astrology. To order this software, click here.
- Practical and efficient, Special Uranian Astrology is an astrological software developed in collaboration with Ruth Brummund of the Hamburg School.
- This is a program specifically designed to implement Uranian Astrology as taught by 50-year practitioner and specialist Ruth Brummund. It includes Aureas on-screen dials for precision midpoint analysis, authoritative Brummund midpoint interpretations with an on-screen searchable Lexicon of midpoints, Aureas Atlas, Time Change Files, Graphic Ephemeris, Basic Research Functions, and the Brummund Uranian Mandala psychological profiling tool, all built-in and included as a single, standard, comprehensive package. The californian astrologer Blake Finley also helped in the development of the technical functions of the program (www.uranian-institute.org).
- Large time frame for computations: up to 12,000 years of ephemerides -- from the year 4000 B.C. to the year 8000 A.D.
- Complete and scientifically-formatted data input. Save and recall functions for an unlimited number of charts.
- More than 3000 charts of celebrities are stored in memory, with birth data verified by P. Petitallot, birth records analyst.
- Daylight Saving Time and geographical locations of cities around the world are built in: more than 550 countries and states, with notes and references, data from Françoise Schneider-Gauquelin, Aureas, and Blake Finley.
- Thousands of geographic locations for cities are pre-loaded -- others can be entered manually.
- Copy charts and tables to other applications such as your word processor with a single copy and paste command.
- A user-friendly toolbox provides shortcuts to access various functions with a click of the mouse. Solar ingress for the previous/next year can be obtained with a single click of the mouse.
- Installation and configuration of the application are quite easy due to installation help screens. A user's guide with tutorial and extensive screen help are available upon request.
- Quality printing on most all printers.
- Friendly Customer Service.
- Presentation of charts: Full page/full screen, side by side, or superimposed in a single chart. Zoom function to enlarge or reduce viewing size of charts.
- Chart displays can be altered to: 90° Chart, 360° Chart, Libra on the left.
- Adjustable size of many elements in the chart. Choice of the symbols for houses, planets, signs, etc.
- The color of each element can be changed individually to suit your preferences.
- Two choices for the dial type.
- Traditional and transneptunian planets: Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulkanus, Poseidon.
- Two programmable external points, Lunar nodes (true or mean).
- Various data tables -- positions, lists of midpoints...
Functions and computations:
- Natal Chart.
- Uranian Mandala according to Ruth Brummund (with choice of axes).
- Graphic ephemerides (for planets or midpoints).
- Solar ingress in Capricorn.
- New Moon chart.
- Solar arc chart.
- Triple wheel Natal/Transits/Directions with dial.
- Aspectarian Solar Arc/Natal chat.
- Chart comparisons -- Synastry.
- Positions of the Sun for a file (analysis of the compatibility of a group).
- Uranian data and midpoints, distances and half-distances (Natal or Directions).
- Uranian cluster synastry (chart comparison).
- Multi-axial analysis for any point.
- Statistics: search of midpoints on any given point, distribution on the zodiac or sectors, etc.
- You can add two external points.
Delineation according to Ruth Brummund:
- General delineation for a chart:
- Selection of the planets,
- Choice of the number of midpoints interpreted (only the nearest midpoint or all),
- Interpretation of the midpoints in conjunction with planets.
Amount of text: from a few pages to several dozen, depending on the number of midpoints interpreted.
- Specific delineation (at different places in the program):
- Astrological keywords of the planets,
- Interpretation of the distances and half-distances,
- Analysis of a midpoint or a planetary picture (using a search function).
- The source texts are not editable (you can change promptly the interpretation obtained for an individual chart, but not once and for all by changing the original texts).
- The interpretive texts are intended for private use. You can give them to your customers or friends, but any large-scale distribution, paid or free, in any form whatsoever (internet, etc.), is not permitted.
- An additional function allows to enter your own texts in a separate file and use them in place of those of Ruth Brummund.
The program is supplied on a CD-Rom or can be downloaded from our website. Minimum configuration required: hard disk with 160 Mb of free space, CD-Rom drive or or Internet connection, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP-sp3 (not compatible with Windows 10 "S mode", Windows Phone or Windows 8 RT). This program is protected against illegal copying (see the Software security page for more information), and is supplied as a single-user version. If you want to use it on two computers, see here.
To download a Demo version, click here.